Monday, June 25, 2012

National Watercolor Society Show Announcement

I happy to announce that my watercolor "PHL Sulfur Pile" was juried into the National Watercolor Society's 2012 Annual Exhibition here in San Pedro.
This one was done in one of my two watercolor techniques I work in.
I will post the painting here soon.

The opening is Saturday September 29th and the show hangs until Sunday December 2.
Link to NWS website and NWS facebook for information and hours.

National Watercolor Society headquarters
915 South Pacific Avenue
San Pedro
Ca, 90731

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your election

    I was wondering whether you fancied having your painting accepted for the exhibition on my blog tomorrow - even though I've not yet seen it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine,
    I would be honored to have my painting on your blog tomorrow, Thank you!

    The accepted painting, "PHL Sulfur Pile" is seen in the following post (post heading: 'Spot-Lighted')
    In fact I just got the NWS formal announcement for the exhibition in the mail. See today's post.

    ReplyDelete