Monday, September 29, 2014

Blog Hop Delay

There will be a slight delay for my posting in the Blog Hop Around the World as I have been so busy lately. Have you ever had a period when you don't know how you will get everything done and yet you already feel like you are working at a frenzied pace?

It's like this. Take a cup, fill it to the brim with water, now run as fast as you can down the street without spilling a drop or you've lost. Yep.

I should be up to date by the end of the week and will run the post by then so stay tuned.


4 comments:

  1. I hope you make it through your frenetic week in one piece David! Look forward to seeing your post when you get a spare moment. Love your latest painting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, me too. Thanks. Should have post up by end of week.
    Keep sketching...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha,ha, I just saw your vampire flower come up on your Daily Paintworks Gallery! Gave me quite a laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Wendy,
    Lately I have felt like that!
    See it on my other blog Avid Art 2 (must get more on there!)
    Keep drawing...

    ReplyDelete