Saturday, June 29, 2013

Daily Paintworks


I just joined Daily Paintworks and will be adding artwork over the next few days. By the end of the week I should have plenty of art on my gallery page.
DPW is where I will launch the new locomotive series that I mentioned in a previous post (and shown here of course).

It was proving to be too difficult to have my store on a blog.
Daily PaintWorks is set up for this purpose and I will be in good company.
I will also be making all the appropriate changes, updates, links and adding the widget to this blog.
Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck David!
    I will be checking out Daily Paintworks more often now to see your wonderful work!
    Happy Fourth Of July Buddy!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Michael,
    And Happy July Fourth to you too.

    ReplyDelete