Thursday, August 1, 2013

DAILY PAINTWORKS NEW SERIES UPDATE























"Locomotive Series Thumbnails-U.P."
pencil on paper, 2013
8.5" x 11" (21.59cm x 27.94cm)
NSF

A quick note... I have been working steadily on my New Collectable Locomotive Series soon to be available on DAILY PAINTWORKS.

Here is a page of thumbnails from this new series.
These are for two of the new Union Pacific locomotive paintings.

My locomotive works are always finely articulated and/or imbued with an atmospheric psychological impact . They deserve that kind of treatment.

In the meantime I have some previous locomotive paintings in various sizes and mediums, some already framed, currently for sale on DAILYPAINT WORKS.


Also, click the LABEL 'Locomotive painting' to see others here on my blog.
This will give you an idea of whats to come in this new collectable series!
Stay tuned!233


No comments:

Post a Comment